Defining and constructing the right Enterprise Architecture for your organisation can enhance your profitability, improve your time to market and ensure you get value from your IT investment.
Maximising your IT investment
The Quay Architecture Practice brings together a core group of highly experienced Enterprise and Solution Architect specialists to help organisations develop an IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture. Quay Architecture consultants will help you to make the right decisions on which processes must be executed well and which IT systems and infrastructure are needed to digitise and support these processes.
Flexible, aligned IT strategy and architecture
The Quay Architecture Practice has a number of core competencies and services to help you develop a flexible and aligned IT Strategy and Architecture:
- Business Modelling
- Information architecture to define the information, data models, relationships and ownership rules needed to support key processes
- Application architecture skills to define which applications are needed to automate key processes including defining application integration and interfaces
- Infrastructure architecture consulting to define the technical architecture required to operate applications information including networks, security, server, desktop and internet infrastructure
- Providing technical leadership on major IT Projects
- Ensuring that all technical aspects of major IT Project solutions including business processes, applications, information and infrastructure are fully integrated into a single overall solution
- Working in conjunction with the Project Manager to communicate all aspects of the project process and solution to all key project Stakeholders
- Ensuring that the project process and outcomes are fully aligned with the desired future state of IT within the business
- Quay's Enterprise Architecture services offered as standalone engagements or supplement existing IT Architecture team resources by undertaking specific Enterprise Architecture projects.
Our service mix may include development of an Enterprise Capability, Information or Process Model through to the development of a Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence or Enterprise Integration Strategy.
Our Solution Architecture resources are usually engaged for the duration of an IT project but we can also provide specific services including providing an independent QA of a project solution during any project phase.
Working with Quay Architectures
What are the benefits of using Quay's Architecture services in your business?
- We will help you optimise your IT spend by ensuring that all your Application, Infrastructure & Resource expenditure is aligned with your overall IT Strategy and Business Objectives
- We will help you develop a flexible IT environment which can react quickly to your changing Business needs
- We will ensure that your major IT projects deliver flexible, cost effective IT solutions which fully meeting your business requirements
Assurance is built into our Architecture Practice, providing our clients with the ability to tap into a wealth of accumulated knowledge, experience and collateral on key deliverables such as strategy, methodology, risk management, critical success factors, application of fit-for-purpose and best practice.