Integrity. Transparency. Authenticity. Teamwork, Community. Accountability.
These are core values within Quay Consulting. We encourage our staff and consultants to embrace our values and culture because in a professional business such as ours, success is derived from the knowledge, skills, and personal attributes of our people.
As a business, we drive positive and lasting change benefits in our engagements with organisations and people through open, honest, and transparent conversations, which translates into how we engage with our professional and social communities.
Our Diversity Policy reflects the many differences between the people within our organisation and we recognise the individual regardless of gender, ethnicity, cultural background, age, sexual orientation, physical ability, or religious beliefs.
We believe in treating all people with respect and dignity based on a founding mandate of treating every individual in the same way as they themselves wish to be treated. We strive to create and foster a supportive environment in which our people can reach their maximum potential in the company, regardless of our differences.
As a company, Quay is committed to:
- Equal pay based on skill, experience, and best fit for the role
- Flexibility to support individual needs Supporting parents re-entering the workforce
- Zero tolerance for bullying, sexual, or workplace harassment
- Providing an inclusive workplace by fostering diversity, openness, honesty and integrity at all levels within the business.
Our full diversity policy is available on request.
Social & Community
Quay has a diverse team that is inclusive and driven by a strong moral compass to give back to the communities that support us. Examples of how we have engaged include:
- Supporting children and their families as they undergo treatment for childhood cancer. Rod Adams, Quay cofounder and principal, has been a committee member of Endure for a Cure since its inception in 2014 and Team Quay has joined 200+ cyclists for the past five years in a grueling but rewarding 12-hour endurance event to raise funds for medical research into personalised treatments for kids with cancer.
- Participation in community outreach programs that support the homeless, such as Missionbeat and OzHarvest’s CEO cookoff
- Sponsoring local children’s and university sporting clubs Active support for our consultants to engage in community and fundraising events such as Movember
We provide regular updates on our community activities via our website, Facebook, and Instagram so that our staff, clients, and consultants are able to participate in supporting our community-based activities.
For more information about our Corporate Social Responsibility programs, please contact us on 02 9098 6300 or via our contact page.