Quay supports the optimisation of IT spend by ensuring that all Application, Infrastructure & Resource expenditure is aligned with your overall IT Strategy and Business Objectives. We help you to develop a flexible IT environment which can respond quickly to your changing Business needs.
We help you to make informed decisions on how your IT organisation aligns to and supports the business.
The Quay Architecture Practice brings together a core group of highly experienced Enterprise and Solution Architect specialists to help organisations develop IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture. Our core competencies and services help you to develop a flexible and aligned IT Strategy and Architecture.
Our enterprise architects deliver:
- Business Modelling skills to help you define and agree your key business capabilities and business processes models
- Information architecture skills to define the information, data models, relationships and ownership rules you will need to support your key processes
- Application architecture skills to help you define which applications you will need to automate your key processes, including defining application integration and interfaces
- Infrastructure architecture consulting to help you define the technical architecture required to operate your applications and information including networks, security, server, desktop and internet infrastructure
Our solutions architects deliver:
- Technical leadership on major IT Projects
- A single point of integration for all technical aspects of your major IT Project solutions including business processes, applications, information and infrastructure are fully integrated into a single overall solution
- Communication support in conjunction with the Project Manager to inform all aspects of the project process and solution to all key project Stakeholders
- Ensuring that the project process and outcomes are fully aligned with the desired future state of IT within the business
Our service mix may include development of an Enterprise Capability, Information or Process Model through to the development of a Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence or Enterprise Integration Strategy.
We will ensure that your major IT projects deliver flexible, cost effective IT solutions which fully meet your business requirements.
Quay’s Enterprise Architecture services can be delivered by standalone IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture engagements or we can augment your existing IT Architecture team resources by undertaking specific projects.
Our Solution Architecture resources are usually engaged for the duration of an IT project but we can also provide specific services including providing an independent QA of a project solution during any project phase.
For more information about Architecture Management, please contact us on 02 9098 6300 or download our Architecture Capability Statement.